Return and Refund policy of Handloomshala
For products that are eligible for return, you can return within 7 days of receiving the product. If the 7 days have gone by since you received the product, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You need to send us a return request email at [email protected] or contact us, with your order number, item code and the reason for return. Or else get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Customer Service number _ 9000263132 __
We accept returns in following cases only.
- If you received a damaged product.
- If you received a different product than what you have ordered.
We don’t accept returns in the following cases.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, is used or missing parts for reasons not due to our error is not eligible for the refund.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery is not eligible for the refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Cancellation & Returns
Handloomshala believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
Orders are subject to Customs and Duty charges, payable by the recipient as per your respective country/state laws.
If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know within 48 hours by emailing us at handloomshala.com.
- Customized products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be in original condition, with the original packaging and with all tags still attached.
- Item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains or garments that smell of perfume.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Fabrics once cut from the thaan, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be returned to us before the exchange/refund is made. Once the items have been received, you will either receive your new item (for exchanges), or a full refund (excluding original shipping cost). This is only applicable for online purchases.
- Handloomshala will not be taking the responsibility for the costs of returning the goods unless and until there is a defect with the product or the colour mismatch that is proved.
- All items need to be received to our Shop base Address: Nataraja Nilayam 5-65/2 Padmanagar colony, Bhoodan Pochampally, Telangana 508284
Once your product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to : Nataraja Nilayam 5-65/2 Padmanagar colony, Bhoodan Pochampally, Telangana 508284 – 9000263132 .
To return your product, you should mail your product to :Nataraja Nilayam 5-65/2 Padmanagar colony, Bhoodan Pochampally, Telangana 508284 – 9000263132 .
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over Rs. 2000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.